µdogs.net Forum Index µdogs.net
Dogs rule and Cats drool.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hope Fades for Mazz
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oroboros
User

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, interesting ptz :)

Be aware that the actual group Milli Vanilli was made up my extremely talented professional musicians. It was fronted by two somewhat talentless model/dancers who didn't sing on any of the trax, but that doesn't detract from the fact that Milli Vanilli had 5 No. 1 singles off their debut album (whether you like the trax or not).

Britney Spears, has some talent as a singer. But 'her' musical success stems from being the 'spearhead' of an extremely adept collaboration of songwriters, session musicians and producers.

I don't believe either of these examples are exceptions. Someone I'd consider an exception is Irving Berlin, a brilliant contemporary composer of the 20th century who got other people to score his work.

-Oro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    µdogs.net Forum Index -> Myth Related All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: