µdogs.net Forum Index µdogs.net
Dogs rule and Cats drool.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new games?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ned Hamfist
User

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: new games? Reply with quote

Since I obviously can't ever hope to catch up with the current crop of 'Dogs on WOW (was just looking at the board, and holy crap, have y'all been busy) I was just wondering whether there are plans in the works to jump onto Starcraft II or any other major game coming out soon.

I just rebooted my old iMac and was trying to play the Myth single player campaign only to realize I have no disc. Sad The M2 single-player mode is just so boring, even with TFL gameplay!

Anyway, just walking down memory lane. Love the photo gallery dog pictures. And, CP, wazza, WR, looks like you've been doing some seriously wild work in the world of warcraft.

sincerely,

a small hobbit.
WarriorMouse
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Ned long time no see. Don't sell yourself short. A month of long nights and you will be right there with the rest of us. Good to see you making a come back. Anything new happening in your neck of the woods?
ChrisP
User

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya Ned! I plan to buy SC II and Diablo III when they come out, but I've always found those kinds of games are great for about a month and that's it. Myth and WoW are the only games that have been able to hold my attention for years.

Would be great to catch up with you, even if it's during those SC and Diablo months. But if you haven't tried WoW, you should. Demo is free and good for 10 days, and if you decide you like it, well, you got your old clan at your back to help you catch up to what the rest of us are doing in no time.
Ned Hamfist
User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey fellas -

I think SC II might suck me in, if it's as good as the hype. I've been playing the Myth II singleplayer the last couple of days and it's amazing how awful I am! Seem to lose units much more often than I remember, even on Normal. I was dying to do the TFL levels but I can't find my CD - time for Amazon, maybe.

WoW... oh man. I'm just uneasy about the time requirements - between full time work and school (still trying to finish at IU... 8 years and counting...), there's not a whole hell of a lot of free time. Still, if (when?) i give it a shot, y'all will be the first to know.

Just read a history of RTS games 1989-98 with some love for TFL, as well as another game I had forgotten all about - Dark Reign. Definitely one of those "great for a month, then forget about it" types.

Any Halo3 players out there? I think my tax refund is going towards a new xbox so that I can get back at Team SWAT - closest thing ever to Carnage (Dark) LMOTH in terms of unimap obsession.

Anyway, great to talk to you guys. I'll try and get back around in a few days.
GoatT
User

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're getting a 360 Ned get COD.... COD > Halo if you like SWAT type action.
Ned Hamfist
User

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey goat!

Yes, I've heard good things about CoD. We definitely turned into Halo Team Swat fiends there for a good several months, so there's a good possibility I'll dig it. Step 1) Find my W-2 . Step 2) Wait for tax return. Step 3) xbox360, here I come!
WhiteRhino
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup Ned! Hope life is treating you well. 8 years, yea, I bet you're ready to be done with school Smile

Wow does require a bit of time, not like a shooter where you can log in for a few matches then leave. Well, actually WoW does have that aspect, once you've leveled to 80 first which takes a fair amount of time still (even considering how easy they've made it lately).

Definitely DiabloIII for me! And I still play a little COD:MW2 from time to time on the PC, outside of that I'm addicte,..er,...in to WoW.
Blessed
User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya Ned!
If you play WoW, we will help you level fast . . .run you through dungeons and stuff. You will be L33T in no time. Join us in Ysondre if you do!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    µdogs.net Forum Index -> Myth Related All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: