µdogs.net Forum Index µdogs.net
Dogs rule and Cats drool.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1.6 instructions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dog Groomer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: 1.6 instructions Reply with quote

Myth 1.6:

Mac: If you need to do a fresh install, download the Myth 2 1.5.1 update (http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/myth-ii-1-5-1-mac), and run the install from CD application (that comes with the 1.5.1 updater). This will install a fresh copy of Myth 1.5.1. Next you need to update to 1.6 which you can do by just downloading and following the instructions (If you have an intel mac: http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/myth-ii-1-6-mac-os-x) (If you have a trusty PPC or older: http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/myth-ii-1-6-mac). (It is worth noting the Intel one will run fine on a PPC, and vice versa, just some of that optimization business)

Windows: First, install Myth 2 from the CD, then run the 1.6 updater (http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/myth-ii-1-6-windows).

Last edited by Death's Avatar on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
WhiteRhino
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this what everyone is playing nowadays? I still have all 3 myth cd's, not sure where to start lol!
WarriorMouse
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: 1.6 instructions Reply with quote

Death's Avatar wrote:
Myth 1.6:

Windows: First, install Myth 2 from the CD, then run the 1.6 updater (http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/myth-ii-1-6-windows).

That will do it right there, install the CD like normal, and run the 1.6 installer from the address above.
WhiteRhino
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

using marius? how do i get a login?
WarriorMouse
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

head to mariusnet.com and register. A forum login is tied into the game db
Dog Groomer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarriorMouse wrote:
head to mariusnet.com and register. A forum login is tied into the game db

An old login works just as well Very Happy
WhiteRhino
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok cool! I have no idea what my original login was Sad Well, maybe i could guess it, but each time I'm wrong I have to re-do my name/avatar lol!
Dog Groomer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhiteRhino wrote:
Ok cool! I have no idea what my original login was Sad Well, maybe i could guess it, but each time I'm wrong I have to re-do my name/avatar lol!

Heh. If you email doobie/PurplePeopleEater (via the contact mariusnet link somewhere on mnet) with your email you used to register originally (that's included in the message, not sent from that email) and your old login they can get ya set up on your current email and all that jazz. Of course if you can't remember that, then yeah, new one might be worth it.

Also! Hotline! Get on ther!

-DA
WhiteRhino
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I just set up a new one. Played a few last night, first match was not quite the glory days of old, I promptly lobbed a cocktail that rebounded in to the middle of my archers. Within the first 30 seconds I screwed half my squad haha!

By the 3rd or 4th game, I had some semblance of coordination back, was doing real well in a ranked game when 2 people dropped. Guess some things never change Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    µdogs.net Forum Index -> Myth Related All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: