µdogs.net Forum Index µdogs.net
Dogs rule and Cats drool.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some myth gaming

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WarriorMouse
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:08 am    Post subject: Some myth gaming Reply with quote

Hey folks,
A few dogs have reinstalled M2 and there are talks of a get together some night soon.

If you want me to contact you when that is going to happen let me know.

cheers
Shocker
User

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be down for some myth sometime. Very Happy
xtrooper
User

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reflections-- hello doggies Reply with quote

greetings,
big shout out to all dogs that still have ears.
I have been updating systems and modernizing equipment. after a while i find things , like an os 9 machine running TFL and D2. and I have to say, those were some awesome days of gaming.

I visit old games often ,always looking for that ,..shall we say " fix ". and not too many hold my attention. I tend to play games for years, and then like an old rag, drop it.I've seen it all done it etc,.. I'll never see you again i say when im done. I'm like am a game developers worst nightmare, ..unless your good.
Ea sports tends to always have fun titles. Ea fight night, madden, Fifa. In all of those cases, I do not feel the need or erg to score another touchdown or knockout.

Myth,... the fact that i can still fire this bugger up and blow up a bunch of wights is awesome. i still get a kik out of this game. But without others it get long and " Casualty " . Maz is a bitch solo. typing this and playing at the same time.

this is the only connection point reference that I have , Are there no more servers? or do we have to host our own?
Monkey
User

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XT,

There is one game server for SB. gateofstorms.net

Its a little bleak as can be expected. I haven't been on in the last few months but keep up a little bit. If a few FFA hosts are on I try my best to get on (if the kids are to bed). Every so often I drag Foxlinked and Headhunter out of the wood work.

However if you don't mind playing 2 Team games (even on traditionally FFA maps) or Coop's you're in luck.

I recommend registering your login as some people do not accept the Guest logins.

Hope to see you on.
xtrooper
User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Sir Monkey,
Thanks for the info. the dern question about Trow blew my mind. I haven't delt with a Trow unit trading value in like Forever. Even in 97 i couldn't tell you what the Value is.

i will be swooping by and checking this out.
I've been playing solo, and yeah im Rusty. I'll see how things go online.

thanks again.
Monkey
User

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's been a few more people on with MWC2015. Participating and playing more on the weekends. Don't forget to check the metaserver page and forums.
xtrooper
User

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:27 pm    Post subject: damn yer eye man! Reply with quote

okay been playing a bit. -- really friggin rusty. i found a few games online, got waxed , still getting adjusted.

now i remember why i like this game so much. its a riot, and still hard to play.
ill be back.
Nae'blis
User

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:10 pm    Post subject: Let's get some more games going. Reply with quote

Let's get some more games going.

I'm available most times.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    µdogs.net Forum Index -> Myth Related All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: